Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Introduction Post

An Intro to Movies and more

Hi! My name is Jill, and I love to read books and watch movies. So obviously this is a blog about books and movies, with a bit of video games because I do not claim to be a great gamer, but the few I adore, like Legend of Zelda, I know extensively. 

Due to my busy schedule of being an English major, I have lots of required reading and not much free-time reading. So all of my posts will more than likely be reflections on the things I have read, seen, or played. 

This blog will be updated on weekly basis and you can come back to my blog at moviebookgamejunkie.blogspot.com 

Also as for the reason why I made this blog, as stated before, I am infatuated with reading books and watching movies so I want to share little blurbs and thoughts and reviews of the things I've seen and read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment